- Actuarial Standards Board Hearing on Public Pension Issues (July 2015)
- Life Insurance and Annuity Pricing ASOP (October 2014)
- ASOPs and Public Pension Plan Funding and Accounting (July 2014)
- Actuarial Standard of Practice (ASOP) Content and ASB Procedure (October 2008)
- Actuarial Standard of Practice (ASOP) No. 27 (March 2008)
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.
About The ASB
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) establishes and improves standards of actuarial practice. These Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs) identify what the actuary should consider, document, and disclose when performing an actuarial assignment. The ASB’s goal is to set standards for appropriate practice for the United States.