- Actuarial Board for Counseling and Discipline
- American Academy of Actuaries
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- Association Mexicana de Actuarios
- Canadian Institute of Actuaries
- Casualty Actuarial Society
- Conference of Consulting Actuaries
- Financial Accounting Standards Board
- International Accounting Standards Board
- International Actuarial Association
- Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries
- The Society of Actuaries
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.
About The ASB
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) sets standards for appropriate actuarial practice in the United States through the development and promulgation of Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs). These ASOPs describe the procedures an actuary should follow when performing actuarial services and identify what the actuary should disclose when communicating the results of those services.