- Actuarial Board for Counseling and Discipline
- American Academy of Actuaries
- American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries
- Asociacion Mexicana de Actuarios
- Canadian Institute of Actuaries
- Casualty Actuarial Society
- Conference of Consulting Actuaries
- Financial Accounting Standards Board
- International Accounting Standards Board
- International Actuarial Association
- Joint Board for the Enrollment of Actuaries
- The Society of Actuaries
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.
About The ASB
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) establishes and improves standards of actuarial practice. These Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs) identify what the actuary should consider, document, and disclose when performing an actuarial assignment. The ASB’s goal is to set standards for appropriate practice for the United States.