- Request for Input–Property/Casualty Rate Filing ASOP (October 2019)
- Actuarial Standards Board Hearing on Public Pension Issues (July 2015)
- Life Insurance and Annuity Pricing ASOP (October 2014)
- ASOPs and Public Pension Plan Funding and Accounting (July 2014)
- Actuarial Standard of Practice (ASOP) Content and ASB Procedure (October 2008)
- Actuarial Standard of Practice (ASOP) No. 27 (March 2008)
About The ASB
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) sets standards for appropriate actuarial practice in the United States through the development and promulgation of Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs). These ASOPs describe the procedures an actuary should follow when performing actuarial services and identify what the actuary should disclose when communicating the results of those services.
ASB MEETING SCHEDULE
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.