- Tom Herget (Submitted 12.7.17)
- Gordon Hay (Submitted 02.9.18)
- Michael Wacek (Submitted 02.14.18)
- Greg Hayward (Submitted 02.27.18)
- Christopher J. Monsour (Submitted 02.27.18)
- NAIC ORSA Implementation (E) Subgroup (Submitted 02.27.18)
- ERM/ORSA Committee of the American Academy of Actuaries (Submitted 03.01.18)
- MetLife (Submitted 03.01.18)
- Timothy M. Ross (Submitted 03.01.18)
About The ASB
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) sets standards for appropriate actuarial practice in the United States through the development and promulgation of Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs). These ASOPs describe the procedures an actuary should follow when performing actuarial services and identify what the actuary should disclose when communicating the results of those services.
ASB MEETING SCHEDULE
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.