- Susan Witcraft (Submitted 12.2.16)
- Tom Herget (Submitted 12.19.16)
- Ralph Blanchard, III (Submitted 12.21.16)
- Douglas Bearrood (Submitted 12.21.16)
- Jim Galasso (Submitted 1.2.17)
- Willis Towers Watson (Submitted 1.26.2017)
- CAS Professionalism Policy Review Council (Submitted 1.28.2017)
- ERM/ORSA Committee of the American Academy of Actuaries (Submitted 1.31.2017)
- Janet W. Reinke (Submitted 1.31.2017)
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.
About The ASB
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) sets standards for appropriate actuarial practice in the United States through the development and promulgation of Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs). These ASOPs describe the procedures an actuary should follow when performing actuarial services and identify what the actuary should disclose when communicating the results of those services.