- The California Actuarial Advisory Panel (CAAP) (Submitted 09.29.21)
- Jan Harrington (Submitted 10.11.21)
- Bartel Associates, LLC (Submitted 10.14.21)
- Willis Towers Watson (Submitted 10.15.21)
- American Retirement Association and the American Society of Enrolled Actuaries (Submitted 10.15.21)
- American Academy of Actuaries Pension Committee, Multiemployer Plans Committee, and Public Plans Committee (Submitted 10.15.21)
- Segal (Submitted 10.15.21)
About The ASB
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) sets standards for appropriate actuarial practice in the United States through the development and promulgation of Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs). These ASOPs describe the procedures an actuary should follow when performing actuarial services and identify what the actuary should disclose when communicating the results of those services.
ASB MEETING SCHEDULE
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.