- Jan Harrington (Submitted 08.20.19)
- Brian B. Murphy (Submitted 08.28.19)
- American Retirement Association and the ASPPA College of Pension Actuaries (Submitted 08.30.19)
- Pension Committee, Multiemployer Plans Committee, and Public Plans Committee of the American Academy of Actuaries (Submitted 09.10.19)
- Willis Towers Watson (Submitted 09.13.19)
- Mercer (Submitted 09.13.19)
- Leonard Gilroy & Ryan Frost (Submitted 09.13.19)
- Dimitry Mindlin (Submitted 09.17.19)
To find terms or phrases, please include quotations, e.g., “qualified actuary.”
About The ASB
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) sets standards for appropriate actuarial practice in the United States through the development and promulgation of Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs). These ASOPs describe the procedures an actuary should follow when performing actuarial services and identify what the actuary should disclose when communicating the results of those services.
ASB MEETING SCHEDULE
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.
Contact The ASB