- John B. Cumming (Submitted 12/27/20)
- Stephen T. McElhaney (Submitted 1/25/21)
- Jack Cummings (Submitted 1/29/21)
- Jim Haynes (Submitted 2/1/21)
- AV Powell (Submitted 2/1/21)
To find terms or phrases, please include quotations, e.g., “qualified actuary.”
About The ASB
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) sets standards for appropriate actuarial practice in the United States through the development and promulgation of Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs). These ASOPs describe the procedures an actuary should follow when performing actuarial services and identify what the actuary should disclose when communicating the results of those services.
ASB MEETING SCHEDULE
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.
Contact The ASB