- Jan Harrington (Submitted 4/9/21)
- Insurance Services Office, Inc. (Submitted 4/15/21)
- Laura Maxwell on behalf of Pinnacle Actuarial Resources, Inc. (Submitted 4/15/21)
- The Pension Committee of the American Academy of Actuaries (Submitted 4/15/21)
- Casualty Practice Council of the American Academy of Actuaries (Submitted 4/15/21)
- Gennady Stolyarov II (Submitted 4/15/21)
About The ASB
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) sets standards for appropriate actuarial practice in the United States through the development and promulgation of Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs). These ASOPs describe the procedures an actuary should follow when performing actuarial services and identify what the actuary should disclose when communicating the results of those services.
ASB MEETING SCHEDULE
March 3-4 (Virtual)
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.