- Steve Visner (Submitted 04.20.17)
- Philip J. Bieluch (Submitted 04.21.17)
- J. Patrick Kinney III (Submitted 04.26.2017)
- Eric H. Shipley (Submitted 04.28.2017)
- X. Sherwin Li (Submitted 05.03.2017)
- Susan J. Forray (Submitted 05.03.2017)
- Jan Harrington (Submitted 05.26.2017)
- Warren Luckner (Submitted 06.14.2017)
- Tom Bakos (Submitted 06.20.2017)
- Laura A. Maxwell (Submitted 06.19.2017)
- CAS Professionalism Policy Review Committee (Submitted 06.26.2017)
About The ASB
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) sets standards for appropriate actuarial practice in the United States through the development and promulgation of Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs). These ASOPs describe the procedures an actuary should follow when performing actuarial services and identify what the actuary should disclose when communicating the results of those services.
ASB MEETING SCHEDULE
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.