Modeling (Second Exposure Draft) Comments
- David A. Royce (Submitted 12.13.14)
- James P. Galasso (Submitted 01.04.15)
- Dave Nelson (Submitted 01.13.15)
- Alice Underwood (Submitted 01.15.15)
- Hank Ramsey (Submitted 01.19.15)
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) sets standards for appropriate actuarial practice in the United States through the development and promulgation of Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs). These ASOPs describe the procedures an actuary should follow when performing actuarial services and identify what the actuary should disclose when communicating the results of those services.
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.