- Daniel Lyons (09.18.22)
- NAIC Actuarial Opinion Working Group (09.20.22)
- Ralph Blanchard (09.22.22)
- Johnathan Winn (09.29.22)
- Committee on Property and Liability Financial Reporting (09.29.22)
- Julie Lederer (09.29.22)
- Pinnacle Actuarial Resources (09.30.22)
- John Pierce, James Rech, and Gordon Thompson (09.30.22)
- Stephen J. Koca (09.30.22)
About The ASB
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) sets standards for appropriate actuarial practice in the United States through the development and promulgation of Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs). These ASOPs describe the procedures an actuary should follow when performing actuarial services and identify what the actuary should disclose when communicating the results of those services.
ASB MEETING SCHEDULE
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.