- Steve Visner (Submitted 02.8.2017)
- Rick Sutherland (Submitted 03.10.2017)
- Ralph Blanchard (Submitted 03.27.2017)
- Peter Nonken (Submitted 03.30.2017)
- Thomas Bates (Submitted 04.05.2017)
- NAIC Casualty Actuarial and Statistical Task Force (Submitted 04.12.2017)
- Andy Scott (Submitted 04.13.2017)
- Sara Frankowiak (Submitted 04.19.2017)
- Casualty Practice Council of the American Academy of Actuaries (Submitted 04.26.2017)
- John Lower (Submitted 04.28.2017)
- ISO Solutions (Submitted 04.27.2017)
- Bob Miccolis (Submitted 04.30.2017)
- Pinnacle Actuarial Resources (Submitted 04.30.2017)
For instructions on adding an icon to your handheld device that directly links to the ASB’s mobile responsive website, click here.
About The ASB
The Actuarial Standards Board (ASB) sets standards for appropriate actuarial practice in the United States through the development and promulgation of Actuarial Standards of Practice (ASOPs). These ASOPs describe the procedures an actuary should follow when performing actuarial services and identify what the actuary should disclose when communicating the results of those services.